Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Down trip!

Its been around three and a half years that I posted a new blog here. its interesting for me at least, though my life had took very important turns in the past 4 years, I was never motivated to write, this time am writing on the same lines as the other posts, which I had last submitted 3 years ago.

I was traveling the Up route in my life between mid 2006 and mid 2007. Next one year was my sojourn at the destination. I thought I was going ahead in my life from there. But, I had to take my Bus back the same route. That was a familiar experience with same road, same halts, same bumps on the way. But this time I am sitting in the driver's seat. A paradigm shift in my thoughts about the journey from the last time. I started understanding the driver's concerns, situations and reasons for his reactions. I am sitting in the driver's seat. Nothing else would have made me realize it.
I know there are a lot of missing details which can make this complete for someone who is reading this. Bottom line's I am convinced, Not always the people who hurt you are not really hurting you. Its the reflections of the situation which make us believe we are being hurt intentionally. But it is not.
I am convinced that some situations can not be handled, they have to settle down with time. The more you try to handle the more you are making it turbulent. Leave it aside, take all the blame, it will calm down some time.

I am convinced that when you can't give back anymore, you are treated worse than the one who never gave anything.

I am convinced that I do make mistakes, very large mistakes, which no one would be ready to forgive, and still you expect to be forgiven, so should be others.

I am convinced, to be a good human, is nearly impossible. Being a true Human being is being nearly Godly. For, I am controlled by so many entities external to me, its impossible to remain a good human being. Trying to become a good human being in itself is being human.

I am convinced that forgiving from the bottom of the heart is much difficult than asking for forgiveness.

I am convinced that, being Good is different from doing Good. And Good is only a relative concept. Trying to arrive at an absolute definition is just impossible.






No comments: